Open as of Friday, June 12th 2020.
Please read the following message prior to booking an appointment.
Firstly, I would like to thank you all for your texts, emails, and product purchase support. This has been a crazy time and I am so thankful to you all. As of right now, I will be reopening as of Friday, June 12th 2020.
Being back in the salon is going to be so amazing, but it will be completely different than how it was before COVID-19. I will need all your patience as we proceed with these new guidelines. These safety protocols are in place to protect us and our families.
For my valued clients,
1) Please do not bring any extra belongings with you to your appointment. Please only bring in the essentials (e.g. phone, keys, purse and a drink) if needed.
2) We cannot hug or shake hands.
3) Cash will be accepted, provided it is sanitized prior to coming to your appointment, and it must be in an envelope or a sandwich bag. My square terminal will also be sanitized for your safety.
4) Please wait in your vehicle until I tell you to come in.
5) Hand sanitizer will be provided at the door prior to coming in. Also, you will be screened prior to entering.
6) You MUST wear a mask at all times, no excuses. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided to you for a small fee.
7) If you have ANY flu or cold like symptoms, you will not be permitted inside. Even if you are wearing a mask. If you come and you show symptoms, you will be charged in full for your appointment, and rescheduled for a later date. Please understand that if you come with symptoms I will have to close the salon as a precaution for two weeks to self isolate. Believe me, I know your hair is important, but PLEASE be conscious of this risk and the position it puts me in.
8) No coffee, tea or water will be provided.
9) No outside food will be permitted.
10) I can no longer offer magazines or phone chargers, so please come with a fully charged battery.
My guidelines to keep US safe are as follows:
– I will be in a mask, apron, face shield, and gloves. These will be changed after every client.
– I will sanitize the salon and front door area in between clients. If you would like a full list of everything I am doing, you can private message me.
– I have a compromised immune system. So if I feel sick, and I am not sure if it’s allergies, I will reschedule your appointments for safety.
– I will have fresh, sanitized tools (capes, etc.) for each client.
If you need product(s) please let me know and I will have it sanitized and ready for you.
To cut down on cleaning and sanitizing time the washroom will be for emergencies only.
This is an absolutely crazy time and I appreciate your understanding, your patience and your support in this new world.